Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Michelle's Excellent Adventure in Iowa, Continued

Hi again folks!

Another great day in Iowa; I'm learning so much!

I attended workshops about special events, good retail practices, and incentivizing businesses to settle in your area.

I've only been at the CDC for four months now, so it's been a great experience to meet and hear from professionals who have been working in this field for so many years. Even though, best I can tell, I am one of the only participants from an urban area, a lot of what's been discussed can be thought of in terms of Frankford.

As always, please feel free to email me (mfeldman.fcdc@gmail.com) if you want to know more about what I've been doing & learning here in Des Moines!

I'm heading back to Philly tomorrow, but will post again before my plane takes off.

Best,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment